IEL provides holistic entrepreneur-leadership training that focuses not only on starting businesses but also spends a considerable amount of time developing the individual as an entrepreneur-leader – one who is solid in their personal life and as such, positioned for success in their business life.
Today’s, budding entrepreneurs need a place to go where they can transform their ideas into viable businesses. At IEL, students will:
- Learn how to truly become entrepreneurs
- Enter with a business idea and learn and do everything they need to get their business up and running
- Receive coaching
- Get a logo, business card and website
- Have paid access to consulting services such as online marketing, virtual assistants and software development
The Entrepreneur-Leader Manifesto
Entrepreneurship is a key to ending poverty and ensuring the long-term survival of a nation. Entrepreneur-Leaders use commerce to usher solutions that solve problems and meet the needs of others.
End poverty through entrepreneurship.
- Develop a nation of entrepreneur-leaders who through commerce ushers solutions that solves problems and meets the needs of others
- Provide holistic entrepreneurship training and tools for businesses to succeed
Our Core Values – 5 Pillars of Entrepreneurship
IEL is built on what we call the 5 Pillars of entrepreneurship:
- Understand Money
- If people do not know how to handle their personal finances, they will have issues with their business finances.
- Know Individual Purpose
- To be poor is to have lack and to have no hope of more.
- Poverty is a mindset with symptoms of lack and greed.
- Without a mindset change, people will always need help and support instead of becoming self-sufficient.
- Understanding that one can be a part of their own solution and discovering their place in society (their purpose) is a key to bringing about this mindset shift.
- Start Businesses
- Once money is understood and purpose is known, now students will be able to start solid businesses, purpose-driven businesses.
- Run Businesses Effectively
- Running a business is not the same as starting a business. New businesses need support.
- Use processes and proven strategies that have already been tried and tested.
- Leave a Legacy
- A wise person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.
- The cycle of poverty will be ended by ensuring that the children of the once poor do not become poor and those who are not poor stay that way.
Help me change the world by giving away 1 million free entrepreneurship classes. Please share this link…http://BootstrapBootcamp.com/free – thank you.